Friday, November 12, 2010

IUDM Live Webcast

IUDM is a little less than 7 hours away but I'll be leaving in about 5.5 hours. Ahhhhh! Insane. Sadly, my body chose to sleep through both classes today. It must know that I need as much sleep as possible :P Anyways, be sure to stay posted and check out the live webcast on the IUDM.org website.

Here's a timeline of important events you shouldn't miss :]
Friday:
8pm - Opening Ceremonies
9:30pm - Introduction of Hoosier Theme Hour with IU Athletes

Saturday:
11:30am - CEO of the Riley Children's Foundation speaks
12:55pm - Ryan White's mother (Jeanne White Ginder), doctor (Martin Kleiman), and High School Principal (Tony Cook) speak
2:50pm - IUDM Alumni Board President (Matt Sowder) and IUDM founder Jill Waibel speak
4:30pm - Riley kid talent show - highlight of the Marathon for many!

Sunday:
6:30am - Closing Ceremonies - final Riley families speak, awards presentation, and Presidential Address
8am - 2010 IUDM fundraising total is raised!!

Uhm, if you don't tune in at 12:55 on Saturday, you're insane. I'm beyond excited for that part...and just found out today it was an actual confirmed event. Ahhh! So this will probably be the last post before I leave...keep me in mind for the next 36 hours. I'll be sure to update as soon as I finish recuperating.

No comments:

Post a Comment