Sunday, November 14, 2010

I survived!

Just a quick update until I'm fully functioning and back on a normal schedule...

We raised $1,602,713.20 FTK. (for the kids, just in case you didn't know) That number is truly amaaaaazing...the most ever raised by IUDM, let alone the most raised among the nation. I can't even begin to express how proud I am for being a part of that. I not only helped raise over $500 of that, but I was a dancer, a true participant, and stayed awake a loooong 36 hours straight. Unlike most of the people there, I made it to the 28th hour before sitting down. Yepp, 28 straight hours standing before I reached my breaking point. By that time, they were "allowing" people to lay down for alloted periods of time upstairs for massages or just to put feet up against the wall. I have never laid on a hard gym floor with my feet up against a cement wall and felt SO great.

I'll post more later, but that's all for now :]

No comments:

Post a Comment