Saturday, October 16, 2010

I should be...

...at the tailgates and homecoming game, but I'm not. I just got back from my first college midterm. I'm currently running on 4 hours of sleep thanks to the amount of stress I was feeling last night. Woops! So I've decided that I'm going to catch up on sleep while it's quiet on Harper 9, shower and eat lunch, then celebrate tonight :] I feel pretty confident about the midterm, here's hoping my confidence is accurate! I just need to keep this class in perspective. Nearly everyone has to take it, it's just a small requirement, and I won't be doing this for the rest of my life. I'm going to just do my job, pass it with a decent grade, and move on. I'm thankful for my prof, who is a complete hippie...curly grey ponytail, solid color tee with jeans or jean shorts, suspenders occasionally, and chalk covered hands. He has a relaxed way of teaching and explaining things. Everyone else seems to be having problems with their professors, I'm glad that's one thing I don't have to worry about. Ugh, I need sleep. I'm now rambling on about my hippie prof? Awesome. Main point to the blog: I merked that Finite midterm like a champ...meaning I feel great.

Goodniiiiight!

No comments:

Post a Comment